The Robers are going Sabbatical!!!
Meet the Rober Family!
Doug (40 something), Lisa (30 something), Sam (almost 7) and Jake (almost 6).
We are about to embark on a new adventure and I thought it would be fun to chronicle our adventures (and most likely mis-adventures too!) along the way. Doug is required to take a one month sabbatical from work (thank you VERY much Plante Moran) and we are headed WEST BOUND. We are flying outwest and renting an RV where we will be visiting Yellowstone, The Grand Tetons and Glacier National Parks.
So Adios! I'm sure it will be entertaining to read as we maneuver ourselves in a 31 foot RV around the GREAT outwest with our two adorable but energetic boys!
P.S - I am hoping for good wireless service while we are gone, if not I will update when we come back!
R U there yet ???? Thought about you today on our run...miss ya already!
ReplyDelete~Kim